HidrateSpark Glow notifications can be set by you. To personalize your bottle:
- COMPLETELY close the app (close it from the iPhone switcher as well)
- Reopen the app, make sure your Bluetooth is on and the Home screen reads "Connected" in the upper left
- Select Settings (Gear icon on lower right > Reminders > Bottle Glow Reminders
- In How many per day? > Touch the numbered amount and adjust from 0 to 10 glow notifications per day.
- Select OK
- For Glow type, select "Low", "Medium" or "High"
- The chosen glow type will affect the number and speed of glow pulses
- Under Remind me when? select either "Always remind me" or "Only when I'm behind" based on the description of each and your personal preference
- The Celebration glow can be turned on by toggling to the switch to the right to Glow when I meet my goal
- Completely close and re-open the app and wait for it to again show Connected on the Home screen.
- This app restart is recommended ensure the new settings are saved on the bottle.
To maximize your glow, we recommend setting the frequency to 10 and Glow Type to High. For more tips to maximize your glow visibility, please see here: https://hidratespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218630527
The "High" glow type is the most visible since it utilizes the maximum glow pulses.
PS: Please keep in mind that the maximum number of glows and the "High" glow type will affect the bottle battery life.