For Maximum Glow Visibility, please follow these steps:
- COMPLETELY close the app (in iOS, close it from the iPhone switcher as well)
- Reopen the app, make sure your Bluetooth is on, and the Home screen says Connected in the upper left corner
- Select Settings (Gear icon in the lower right hand corner) > Reminders > Bottle glow reminders
- Set your glow notifications as follows:
- How many per day? 10
- Glow Type: High
- Remind me when? Always remind me
- Celebration glow: Glow when I meet my goal: Slide toggle switch to On - Bottle will then glow to celebrate you meeting the goal for the day
Make sure you have the most up-to-date app version.
After you change settings, we suggest closing and reopening the app, just to make sure the new settings get updated on the bottle. When you reopen the app, make sure the Home screen shows Connected.
Lastly, the bottle glows will only happen between your "Wake Up Time" and "Go To Sleep Time". These times should be correctly set from Settings (Gear icon in the lower right hand corner) > Reminders. Select each time to adjust, and when finished, select OK.
PS: Please keep in mind, these maximum glow settings will affect the bottle battery life. If you want to save the bottle's battery life, please select a lower number of glow and turn off "Always remind me".
If you already set the maximum glow settings and STILL DON'T SEE THE GLOW, here is a test that you can do to see that the glow notifications are working: 15 Minute Force Glow Test - If you already set the maximum glow settings (https://hidratespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218630527)
Make sure your bottle is connected
- Make sure you already set the maximum glow settings
- Go to Settings (Gear icon on lower right) > Reminders
- Set your wake up time as the current time. Set your Go to sleep time to 15 minutes from the current time. This will make it appear you will be awake for 15 minutes
- Go back to Settings > Goal
- Select Manual and set your goal to an artificial goal (e.g. 300 oz) so you're for sure behind on your goal.
- Completely close and re-open the app and wait for it to say connected on the home screen. This app restart must be done so the new settings can get set on the bottle.
- Wait for the 15 minute window and you should see the bottle glow about every minute and a half.
- After seeing the glow, change your awake time and goal back to normal. Close & reopen the app to save those settings.
With this test, you will "pretend" that you are only awake for 15 minutes. If you see it glow within that time span, then your bottle is working as it should. This is what happens but spread out throughout the day during your awake time, so you may miss the glow if you are not looking at the bottle and if it is not within your line of sight when it glows.
Again, please go back to your Reminders and change your awake time, and go back to Goal to change both back to normal afterwards. Please make sure to close the app and re-open it afterwards to make sure that the correct settings are saved.