- Note: the recalibrate option will only appear if the bottle is connected to the app. If connected, proceed with following steps.
- Completely empty your bottle and set it upright on a flat surface.
- Open your app and go to Bottles page (Hidrate bottle icon on lower right of Home page)
- Next to your bottle, Select More
- Select Recalibrate and follow the instructions in the app
Once finished, fill your bottle completely, screw down the lid and again place your bottle on flat stable surface. After 10 to 20 seconds drink normally.
Note: The recalibration requires the bottle to be filled up completely for 10 seconds to set the max level on the sensor (20 oz). Overfilling, or not filling the bottle completely, will cause miscalculation. e.g. If you only filled the bottle halfway (10 oz), the sensor will think that it is a full bottle. It will likely then double the amount of water, thinking that 10 oz is actually 20 oz, and most likely ignore the top half of the bottle.