For maximum glow visibility, please follow these steps:
- COMPLETELY close the app (in iOS, close it from the iPhone switcher as well)
- Reopen the app, make sure your Bluetooth is on, and the Home screen says Connected in the upper left corner
- Select Settings (Gear icon in the lower right hand corner) > Reminders > Bottle glow reminders
- Set your glow notifications as follows:
- How many per day? 10
- Glow Type: High
- Remind me when? Always remind me
- Celebration glow: Glow when I meet my goal: Slide toggle switch to On - Bottle will then glow to celebrate you meeting the goal for the day
(Make sure you have app version xxxx or higher)
After you change settings, we suggest closing and reopening the app, just to make sure the new settings get updated on the bottle. When you reopen the app, make sure the Home screen shows Connected.
Lastly, the bottle glows will only happen between your "Wake Up Time" and "Go To Sleep Time". These times should be correctly set from Settings (Gear icon in the lower right hand corner) > Reminders. Select each time to adjust, and when finished, select OK.
PS: Please keep in mind, these maximum glow settings will affect the bottle battery life. If you want to save the bottle's battery life, please select a lower number of glow and turn off "Always remind me".