For maximum glow visibility, please follow these steps:
- COMPLETELY close the app (in iOS, close it from the iPhone switcher as well)
- Reopen and make sure your Bluetooth is on and the app home screen says "Connected"
- Go to Settings >>> Glow Notifications Set your glow notifications as follows:
- Number of Glow Notifications: 10
- Celebration glow: Glow when you meet your goal?: On - it will then glow to celebrate you meeting the goal for the day
- Always remind me: On
- Glow Type: Flash: Combo
(make sure you have a Hidrate Spark 2.0 bottle and app version 1.6.0 or higher)
After you change the water reminder settings, we suggest closing the app and reopening it just to make sure the settings get updated on the bottle. When you reopen the app, make sure the home screen says "Connected".
Lastly, the bottle glows will only happen between your "Wake up" and "Go to bed" times. These should be set by selecting Settings >>> Profile >>> Personal info.
PS: Please keep in mind, these maximum glow settings will affect the bottle battery life. If you want to save the bottle's battery life, please select a lower number of glow and turn off "Always remind me".