- Remove the bottle lid
- Set the lid + sensor stick upside down on a table/counter top, outside of the bottle for around 20 seconds
- Completely empty your bottle, screw the lid + sensor back on and place the bottle on flat stable surface
- Open your app and go to your Profile page
- Select the Bottles tab (If you're not there already)
- Select your Bottle card
- Select Recalibrate Bottle (at the bottom underneath the map) and follow the instructions in the app
Once finished, fill your bottle completely, screw down the lid and again place your bottle on flat stable surface. After 10 to 20 seconds drink normally.
Note: The recalibration requires the bottle to be filled up completely for 10 seconds to set the max level on the sensor (24 oz). Overfilling, or not filling the bottle completely, will cause miscalculation. e.g. If you only filled the bottle half way (12 oz), the sensor will think that is a full bottle. It will likely then double the amount of water, thinking that 12 oz is actually 24 oz, and most likely ignore the top half of the bottle.