Yes, you can put the bottle cavity and the bottle lid in the dishwasher. Be sure to remove the entire sensor stick. You can remove the sensor stick in a snapping motion from the lid of the bottle. Do not unscrew the stick from the lid and leave the sensor stick lid attached to bottle lid as this may damage the sensor.
Articles in this section
- How much does the bottle weigh?
- Does it have a filter?
- Is there a straw?
- Can I put the bottle in the freezer?
- Can I put the bottle in the refrigerator?
- Can I put other liquids in my bottle?
- Is the bottle BPA-Free?
- How many ounces / milliliters does the bottle hold?
- Can I put the bottle in the dishwasher?
- Is the bottle insulated?