You can Add and Delete water to current and past days. You can also Adjust the amount of each recording if you’d like.
Day History Brief Explanation:
Your water recordings are listed within the History page.
Sip recordings are ordered with the newest at the top. You can swipe left or right to view previous day's history, and manually add, adjust or delete water recordings, if necessary.
- Bottle sip recordings will show only the amount. (oz or ml)
- Manually added sips are saved with Manually Added after the amount.
- Adjusted bottle recordings are saved with Adjusted after the amount.
- Manually added recordings remain saved as Manually Added, even if adjusted.
There are two ways to add water.
- From the Home page in the app, select the Add Water tab (the cup icon in the lower right)
- From the History page, select the Add Water tab (cup icon on the upper right corner)
- You can manually add the amount on the upper right of the page, select the preset bottle images, or drag the slider at the bottom of the page.
- Select the date to adjust, if you'd like to change the date you're adding water to.
- Once finished, touch Save in the upper right.
Deleting Water: (There are two ways to delete water.)
From the History page, the list of recordings have an Adjust or Delete option on the right side of each recording. Select Delete. (A pop-up will appear to confirm you want to delete the recording) Select Delete to confirm.
You can also delete a recording after selecting Adjust. To the right of Remove Water select the red delete tab. (A pop-up will appear to confirm you want to delete the recording) Select Delete to confirm.
From the History page, within the list of recordings, select Adjust. As with adding water, you can manually adjust the amount on the upper right of the page, select a preset bottle images, or drag the slider at the bottom of the page. Once finished, touch Save in the upper right.
- NOTE: Dates of recordings cannot be edited. However, you can delete recordings, and add new recordings to past or present days, by following the steps above.