- You will first need to purchase 2 CR2032 coin cell batteries if your sensor does not come with batteries. Here is a video demonstrating how to properly insert the batteries. https://youtu.be/14vhCTJyeA8
- If you have an old sensor stick you are no longer using please make sure your phone is unpaired from the last one. Go to Profile > bottles > click on the bottle > click the grey unpair bottle button.
- Make sure the sensor stick cap is on tight aligning the triangles.
- Click it into the bottle lid and screw the lid onto the bottle while the bottle is empty and sitting upright on a stable surface.
- Go to your profile > click add bottle and follow the pairing instructions.
- Once it is paired, fill the bottle to the fill line and screw down the lid let it sit for at least 10 seconds to calibrate the sensor. Then you should be good to go!
Have more questions? Submit a request